VACANCY - Midday Supervisor One to One
Salary: Scale B SCP 6 – 8 Starting Salary: £2818.46 pro-rata Contract: Term Time Only (Fixed term contact attached to child’s funding)
Start Date: ASAP Interview Date: week beginning 25th September
Closing Date: 9.00am Thursday 21st September 2023
Dordon Primary School is a thriving school within Community Academies Trust and the Executive Headteacher is seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to support one of our children as part of our team in our school where children will thrive in our caring, exciting, and inspirational learning environment.
- Ensure that the personal and individual care and toileting needs of pupils are met.
- Escort pupils to and from dining areas, ensuring information is exchanged with class staff.
- Supervise and support the child with their eating
- Help pupils with fine motor skills when eating and gross motor skills when playing
- Assist with the proper use of cutlery and helping cut food as necessary.
- Assist pupil when returning used plates, trays, cutlery, beakers, and clearing tables when lunch is completed.
- Develop and support lunchtime activities including developing social skills with other children
- Using visual prompts and cards to support with communication and understanding
To apply for this position, please complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. Submit the forms by email to email@example.com by no later than 9am on Thursday 21st September 2023.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards in line with Community Academies Trust vision and values.