Main purpose of the job:
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of the pupil in your care
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to your professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, SENDCO, class teacher, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of the pupil
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. It is expected that ALL staff have read and understand the document ‘Keeping children safe in education’.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd February 9:00am
Interview: w/b 7th February
Please complete the application form and equality details form and return them to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the role, please email the address above or call 01827 892422 for further information.