Salary: Scale D3 (£11377 per annum) Fixed term following the child through school. 26.25 hours per week
CLOSING DATE - Thursday 26th May 2022 9:00am
Interviews will take place week beginning 6th June 2022
Applications and Equality Details forms are to be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can contact school using the email address above or call 01827 892422.
Main purpose of the job:
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of the pupil in your care
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to your professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, SENDCO, class teacher, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of the pupil
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. It is expected that ALL staff have read and understand the document ‘Keeping children safe in education’.
Please see the attached job description for further information.