CLOSING DATE - Thursday 21st October 2021 at 9am
Interviews - w/b 1.11.21
Tours of school are available on request.
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in your class ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
- Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards (2012)
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. It is expected that ALL staff have read and understand the document ‘Keeping children safe in education’.